Monday, January 8, 2018

Okay... There's an update to my previous post!

Let's talk about Logan Paul... again!

More specifically, his fans... which, I cannot believe there are fans who still are willing to defend him after what's he's done. If you would like a recap, please feel free to read my previous post about Logan Paul here:


Now, as I've mentioned in my previous blog post about this topic, there have been many people who have spoken out about this. I've mostly seen this on Twitter and Youtube. Today, I am talking about a youtuber who goes by the name, Reina Scully. She has been receiving some backlash from Logan Paul's fans for speaking her mind about this situation. They have been saying some things I will not repeat here, but I will include the article which includes some of the comments. I am sure she is not the only one who have received backlash from his fans.

I think this is disgusting. I think blind loyalty is not good. You want to know why I think blind loyalty is not good? Because it can lead to stuff like this. It makes me angry that a community would resort to this. I... have no more to say on this... I think I said it all in my previous post.

I'd love to know what you think.

Source:

1 comment :

  1. Blind loyalty is a scary epidemic and it is becoming way too common among our younger generations and I pray that I can help them know that just following anyone can be incredibly dangerous.

    I will definitely post about this blind loyalty on a future blog topic and explain why it is so bad.

    Thanks for calling attention to it!

    ReplyDelete