Saturday, July 21, 2012

My thoughts on life…


First of all, I’d like to say that my thoughts and prayers go out to the families that were affected by what happened early Friday morning. This was just a senseless tragedy. So many innocent lives were taken away. I wish this did not have to happen. This kind of thing saddens me. I… I have no words for this, really. I’m just… deeply saddened that this kind of thing happens. Has the world gone mad?

This week alone had me thinking about life more than I ever had in my young life. Earlier this week, I had posted about a friend’s friend that decided to take his own life. Right before that, I had a conversation with one of my friends that made me think about life. It was then that I started thinking about life differently and all week, I was just deep in thought about this. So, I guess you could say this week has been kind of rough, but I don’t think it’s anywhere near what some of those families and friends are feeling.

We never know when our time is up and we never know when one of our friends or loved ones will be gone. We should appreciate the people in our lives while we can, because we don’t know what life will bring. We never know what tomorrow will bring. Be with people you love and who loves you. Forgive easily, so there are no regrets. Let your loved ones know how much you love them or how much they mean to you. Be thankful for the people in your life today, for they may be gone tomorrow.

Today, I’m thankful for the people that are still in my life. I’ve forgiven people that have done me wrong. There’s some that I’ve forgiven that are not in my life anymore, but sometimes, you just have to forgive and forget. I’ve apologized to the people who I’ve hurt, whether they forgive me or not, that’s their choice. I just focus on one day at a time.

Until next time, God Bless.
- MissNiChloe 

No comments :

Post a Comment