Monday, September 6, 2021

I'm back

 

So, it's been a year... well, almost. I have a good excuse. If you remember, I was planning on posting at least once a month, and I think I was doing pretty well, until October, my last post. It was about ASL, if I remember correctly. Well, soon after that, I was getting these really bad migraines. I ended up in the hospital and yes, it was right in the middle of the pandemic too! I was recovering in November when I had a family emergency regarding my Grandmother. It lasted longer than any of us expected. She passed away back in March. I was grieving for a long while and at the same time, I'm still getting these migraines everyday. I am getting them checked out.


At the same time, I am wanting to do something more, and I miss writing, but also, I feel like I was stuck in a rut with the blog, but I did not want to quit. I was having some sort of writer's block that just wouldn't go away. It didn't help that sometimes, I do not see very much news until it's too late to write about it on the blog because I have my computer off for the night or something.


So, I had an idea...


Parts of the blog will remain the same... but some of the content will be different. I am revamping the blog, in a way. Starting soon, I will be writing more often again, I'll start once a month, hopefully twice a month. I will be writing about shows, but I will be picking out psychological aspects of said show. One post will be about one topic of the show, next post will be on another topic of that show.


Warning: There will be spoilers on those posts and this warning will be written on that post as well. There will be trigger warnings where needed as well for those who need it as well.


I will still be writing about other things such as news I hear or other things that interest me. I still have blog posts from a year ago that I still want to post. I am excited about this blog again.


And again, I am sorry the hiatus was longer than expected. And please excuse the mess as I try to change a few things with the blog.


- Chloe

No comments :

Post a Comment