Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year! 2013!



Hi everyone! I feel I should apologize for not posting very often lately. I’ve been going through different issues. All I ask is for your patience while I’m dealing with everything.

Well, Happy 2013! Every New Year’s Eve, I look back on my life. Usually it’s mostly painful. This time, I can safely say that 2012 was probably my best year yet. Technically, it all started in December of 2011.

Let me start from the very beginning. I’ve mentioned my internet family a few times. I met them in 2005, my teen years weren’t the best and it was nice to have somewhere to escape. I did not know then how much they would mean to me in the future. It was my first time venturing out into the internet forums, and that place was my first internet home, the CW forums. Well, I went away to college and was mostly away from the CW forums for two years, then I came back, but it felt different. This was during the summer of 2011, right after I graduated from college. I wasn’t sure if they remembered me, and I was probably at my lowest at that point. One day, I got a private message on that site from a friend. We barely knew each other at that point, and yet, he sent me an invitation to a Facebook group. I eventually made my secondary Facebook page, NiChloe Sullivan, and joined that group.

Soon after, the CW forums suffered a boardfall. It was soon after that, December 19, 2011, when we made The Evicted. So, this past year, 2012, have been full of wonderful moments for me. I made new friends and the friendships I already had only grew stronger. They are like a second family to me, and I like to think that I am a better person because of them. They mean the world to me. We recently celebrated our one year anniversary and I’m sure we’ll all be together for many years to come.






It was right after Christmas that we heard that the NBC forums suffered a boardfall as well. Our offer still stands and will always stand for any displaced members of the NBC forums, we are more than willing to invite you in as our brothers and sisters, our family members. We hope to see you guys soon. Also, we are still looking for our lost family members from the WB and CW forums.

You'll find us here:

http://displacedcwloungefan.proboards.com/index.cgi 


As a favorite character of mine once said, “There will always be adventures for another day.” (Chloe Sullivan - series finale pt. 2).

Until next time, God Bless.

- MissNiChloe

1 comment :

  1. nice blog there watchtower hope one day I get used to it still figure stuff out but getting there hehe if I need any help will ask you or AVP if needed.

    ReplyDelete