Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Hello...


Happy New Year!!! Wait... It's already February!? Well then...

Hello, how are you? I know, I failed last year at updating every month and I know I already missed January, but I want to try to update once a month, maybe twice or more if I have the inspiration.

Earlier this month, I got an email saying that there would be some changes. Google is ending Google+. I think this largely affects Youtube, but there are some changes that would need to happen with Blogger if you incorporated some Google+ features into your blog, that is, if you are a blogger. This is also a problem for both Youtubers and Bloggers alike if they've used Google+ to gain readers/viewers. I personally have never used Google+, but this is just information in case others have used it in some way.

This post will be a little short, but then again, this is the shortest month of the year, so... Anyways, bad joke aside, I want to know if you have a Youtube channel, whether you are a Youtuber or just someone who watches Youtube, how this change has affected you. I also want to know if you have a blog on here, on blogger, how this change has affected you. I don't think this has affected me personally. I never incorporated any Google+ features here on blogger and I never really got any readers from my account. I think I did have an account, but I never really did anything with that account. I also only watch Youtube, I am not a Youtuber nor do I plan to be one. So, it has not affected me there either. I prefer to just write. I'm a writer at heart.

Until next time, God Bless.
~ Chloe

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for doing some clarification about it. Fortunately I started a Facebook page so people could access my blog posts and videos plus other things. I'm still brainstorming on other new ways to interact, I'm actually thinking about starting a podcast but need to research some more before I do so.

    It's good to see you writing again. Please keep it up.

    ReplyDelete